1. Pay off credit card debt – This has been a millstone around my neck for too long. I want it gone by the end of the year.
2. Climb Half -dome – Now is the time to start planning this.
3. Cut down on distractions – I spend too much time reading stuff. It’s all very interesting stuff but it doesn’t serve any higher purpose. It’s just another way to distract myself from my life.
4. Write a poem a week – 52 weeks, 52 poems
5. Draw something once a week – 52 weeks, 52 doodles
6. Continue meditation – Extend meditation time from ten minutes to twenty, add evening meditation.
7. Step away from the television and computer – I have a great dog, a beautiful wife, and wonderful friends. I should spend more time with them instead of tapping keys.
8. Fix my knee, start running, cycle more, swim more, do some free weights – I figure with all the free time I have why not make myself better with it?
9. Intentionally left blank
10. Intentionally left blank
You never know what is going to happen in a year. I figure I’ll leave some room for growth/change.